Wellbridge Health, Inc. is an up and coming, Pittsburgh-based digital health solutions company on the cutting edge of mobile technology and impactful patient engagement. We serve patients who are at-risk due to chronic health conditions and challenging socio-economic situations. Our unique solution engages the patient in improving their health with support from our technology, health coaching, and inter-disciplinary clinical team - with the goal of reducing unnecessary hospitalizations and ER visits.
Wellbridge Health has an opportunity for an experienced, full stack Django developer to join our early stage company, leading efforts to build tools to serve our internal clinical team and the patients they serve.
The ideal candidate has the:
- Ability and experience to code in our specific development environment
- Ability to add to, enhance, and debug existing code
- Ability to collaborate with the business and clinical teams to design and implement new functionality
- Ability to manage and work with contractors
- And most important, willingness and capacity to take ownership of the platform and the software development lifecycle
This position reports to the Interim CTO of Wellbridge Health.
Experience, Education and Skills Required
- Proficiency in building and maintaining Django applications
- Strong Javscript and CSS skills
- Prior experience with the rest of the company’s technology stack: Ember.js, Postgres, Aptible, CircleCI, Docker, and nginx
- Prior experience integrating with and supporting iOS applications
- Proven knack for understanding and implementing partner APIs
- The ability to write clean, testable, scalable, self-documenting code
- Prior DevOps experience
- HIPAA and machine learning familiarity a major plus
- A B.S. degree in Computer Science or other STEM field, or other a record of proven industry experience.